Registration is on a first come first served basis either by mail or in person. A non-refundable deposit of $50 in check or postal money order is required for an application to be accepted. Registrations will start mid-February (see below for dates).
If you have questions, phone Jeanne at the camp office (845) 229-5621 or email [email protected].
Please follow these 3 steps:
1. Download both parts of the Camper Registration flyer for registration details.
Please check back in mid February to download the 2020 Registation Flyer
2. Download and complete the 8-page application.
Please check back in mid-February to download the 2020 Application.
The application will also be available from the Camp Registrar starting mid-February. Phone Jeannie at (845) 229-5621 or email [email protected] .
3. Submit your application and $50 deposit check or postal money order:
- by Mail: You may mail a completed registration, along with the $50 deposit, to the church starting February 15. Address : Summer Camp at Christ Church, 20 Carroll St., Poughkeepsie NY 12601.
- walk-ins: Registrations may be received in the church office weekdays 9 am – 2:30 pm starting February 16. Additional walk-in registration is available on two Saturdays, Feb 22, 10:30 am – 1 pm and April 4, 1:30-6 pm.
*Please note! the deposit of $50 is non-refundable unless a camper withdraws BEFORE June 5.
A limited number of partial tuition scholarships are available. See Camp Finances or the registration flyer for details.
If you have questions, please email c[email protected] or leave a message in the camp’s Voicemail at 845-471-3068. We will return your call.
Back to SUMMER CAMP HOME PAGE