Privacy & Legal
Christ Episcopal Church values your privacy and internet safety; as such, we endeavor to protect you while you visit our site.
We collect personal information only for purposes you have authorized. We do not retain personal information from our site’s visitors unless they authorize us to collect the data.
Only those who have a demonstrable need to access the data collected may do so. We do not sell or provide your information to outside companies (with the exception of those companies necessary for providing service (i.e. to send our newsletters, et cetera). We might share this data under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We are required to share customer information by law, to protect the interests of the organization, or in the discharge of public duty.
- We need to share your personal information with a business partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner’s use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested.
We use current security measures to safeguard your personal information including, but not limited to:
- Storing all personal information provided in a secure computing environment, protected by firewalls, to prevent unauthorized access.
- We control access to the data so only those with a business need may access the information.
- Secure areas of the site have a time-out feature. If you leave the session inactive for some time, you will be logged out to prevent unauthorized access.
If you send us an email, we may save it if we think we will need it to communicate with you. We never sell or share an email address, except as provided for above. Remember, email is not a secure way to send personal information, because it is not encrypted.
Our website stores information in a small text file, called a cookie, on your computer. The information stored in these cookies do not contain personal information. If you do not allow cookies, some features of the site may not be available to you.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or the website, please contact us.
Christ Episcopal Church may change this policy at any time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information, we shall place a prominent notice on our site.